5 days of cycling with bike rental Book 5 experience tours from Monday to Friday including your bike,
Monday - Los Gigantes:
We head to Los Gigantes, a cozy village best known for the Acantilados de los Gigantes, one of the highest cliffs in Europe. The cliff is so imposing that the village even takes its name from it. Los Gigantes literally means The Giants.
Tuesday - Vilaflor:
Pine trees, tranquillity, vast landscapes and above all: altitude. That's what you can expect from Vilaflor, one of Spain's highest villages. Cultural-historical heritage site El Molino takes you back in time. The water mill was built in 1644 and recently renovated.
Wednesday - La montaneta Vega:
We cycle to the town of Icod de los Vinos where the thousand-year-old dragon blood tree stands. According to tradition, this tree is as much as 800 years old and arguably one of the most beautiful in Spain. Moreover, from this village, you have a phenomenal view of El Teide, Tenerife's eye-catcher.
Thursday - San Miguel ride:
Easy peasy lemon squeezy. We're keeping it easy on this ride. Just loosening up the legs toward the big ride on Friday, that's it. Strolling along the beach and enjoying the sea and sun.
Friday - El Teide:
Better fire up those calves for the ultimate ride as we climb to the top of the Teide. In this unique volcanic landscape, a lot of top international riders prepare for their exploits in the Tour de France and other big races. And now it's up to you to release your inner athlete. Soaring high in this natural wonder that is also a Unesco World Heritage Site!
- 7 x overnight stays
- 7x breakfast per person
- 5 days Bicycle rental (optional to have more)
- 5 days of guided cycling from Monday to Friday
- Exclusive TeideBike cycling shirt
- Laundry included
- Bike wash included
- Lockers on site
- Experienced mechanics and support
- Briefing and GPX files before the ride via Cyql app - Private place to store or leave your bicycle at our location
- 6D sports nutrition isotonic during and recovery shake after the ride
- Supply stop or a coffee with the supply of 6d sports nutrition - Recovery shake afterward
- An unforgettable cycling training camp
become a member
& add your cycling holidays