MTB Epic 200

  XCM marathon   mountain bike

Share Event:

MTB Epic 200





Saturday 01 Apr 2023 - Denée

The mountain bike cycling event MTB Epic 200 has been organized yearly in Belgium, Wallonia. The last edition of MTB Epic 200 took place on Saturday 07 May 2022 and the next edition of the XCM marathon will take place on Saturday 01 April 2023 in Denée, Wallonia as part of the circuit Scarff Epic Heroes 2023.

If you plan to participate in the next edition of MTB Epic 200 , simply add the upcoming edition to « my Calendar » . If would you like to participate one day add the event to « my Bucket List » and we will inform you when the next edition is announced, by clicking on the buttons  

Organizer: With 200km of MTB course, it will be a real challenge against yourself! Make a note of Sunday 18 April 2021 in your diary, because you shouldn't miss it for the world's money!

You will enjoy the most beautiful forests, fields and nature reserves. The course is 80% off-road, the remaining 20% are paved sections that come in handy for recuperating or for the elites to pedal hard and make the difference. Is the 200 km not for 2021, No problem! We propose two "smaller" distances of 100 and 50 km.

Check the previous editions of MTB Epic 200 below and add the ones you participated in to your successful rides in myBattistrada by simply clicking on .

previous editions =completed
Add your comment
Sign in to post a comment
MTB Profumo delle Marche
mountain bike
8 days


Cycling and Wildlife Adventure...
mountain bike

Mkoa wa Nairobi


a cycling event?

become a member,
& add your events for free


Become a Partner and reach out to your target audience!

Daily +3.000 unique visitors, monthly +400.000 pageviews, ... and +5.000 organizers of cycling events worldwide.